Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: Portland

I have a friend (hi Cali!) who makes a playlist of songs before every trip she takes. I love the idea of those playlists because you can go back to those songs later and remember the great memories from your trip.

I wanted a theme song for my trip to Portland with Jessica in April 2012 so I got really creative and searched for "Portland" in iTunes. I found a song with that title by Middle Brother. To be honest, I haven't looked up any of their other music, but that song was perfect for Portland. And now every time it comes up on shuffle on my iPhone, I think of that great city and all the fun stuff we did. Can I go back now please?



4 comments:

  1. That's a cool idea! Are you going to make us a Chicago playlist?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cali probably will! I might designate a song or two for Chicago. Any suggestions?

      Delete
  2. I am SO glad you had the idea to do this! I love our Portland playlist!

    (Also, yes. Let's go back. And stay at the Bluebird. This time we'll make it to the coast too!)

    ReplyDelete