Thursday, August 8, 2013

Currently Reading: A Pug's Guide to Etiquette


So technically I'm not reading this book "currently," but I wanted to dedicate a post to it. I got this book in Chicago and quickly had it read within the first hour of the train home.

I love pugs. They have amazing personalities and they're so stinking funny.  My family was blessed enough to have one in our lives for about 6 years. 


Edgar chose us. He just walked up to my mom in the driveway one day, followed her into the house, and stayed. He was the best dog with the goofiest habits. Edgar had a lot of health issues and, unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to him this past winter. It was one of the hardest days ever and I still miss him so much. But he's still with me. Literally. Sometimes I still find his hair in random places. :) I love those little reminders.

I think that's why I love this book so much. It's sweet, funny, and all of it is true. Some of the things reminded me so much of Edgar. Definitely tugged at my heartstrings.



If you have an affinity for pugs or have ever owned one, you need to read this book. It will make you smile and appreciate what an awesome dog you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment