Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday in the Mail: Cards, Postcards, Sand, & Letters

My penpals have been good to me lately! In the past couple of weeks I've gotten some gems in the mail and I just had to share!


My bestie from high school, Kaylan, now lives in Arkansas with her husband. We used to send cards back and forth occasionally in college and we decided to start again as a fun way to keep in touch. She sent the heart card in the upper left-hand corner.

A good friend from college, Shayla, is now a teacher and we've also become penpals. She sent me a fun note on her teacher paper!


I particularly like this card from my friend Cali. You can probably tell why. She always finds the best cards to send!


And last but not least, a post card from Tori. She visited the Outer Banks and sent me "a piece of the sea."

I love snail mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment