Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2 Days Until Chicago!

Sorry I've been slacking this week on my blog posts...I've been getting ready for my trip to Chicago on Thursday! Which means I have to update my iPod, do laundry, pack, etc. But you can bet on seeing several Chicago posts when I get back!
 
I'm heading to the Windy City with some girls from the sorority in college: Aly, Lesli, Shawn, Bailey, Cali, and Lane. We last had a reunion about 5 years ago (?) in Kansas City. This time Tori, unfortunately, won't be able to make it. But I'm so super excited to see these girls again!
 
 
Aly, Lesli, Tori, Shawn, Bailey, Cali, and me (with a GINORMOUS purse) in Kansas City


At Bailey's wedding in 2008
Me, Aly, Shawn, Bailey (front center), Tori, Megan, Cali, Lane, and Lesli
 
Sigma Kappa Formal, April 2008
Back: Aly & Bailey
Middle: Cali
Front: Me, Shawn, Tori

1 comment: