Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Date Anniversary: Follow-Up

 
So remember on Wednesday when I said I usually don't gush about my boyfriend? Well I'm going to gush. Sorry 'bout it. Scott was just so darn cute the other night!

Well, first things first, he came over and saw a card waiting for him and immediately said, "I thought our anniversary wasn't officially until July 11th?" Told you we can't agree on our anniversary date! Anyway, he had told me we had plans for Wednesday but didn't really give me any hints as to what we were doing. However, before we left the apartment, he grabbed my ranch seasoning that I usually sprinkle on popcorn so I figured a movie might be involved.

Scott headed towards The Landing, where we first met up on 7/3/12 to hang out for the first time.


Last year we sat and talked for hours inside at the bar.

 

This year it was cool enough to sit out on the patio instead. 


This is one of the cutest places to eat in downtown Washington, right off the river. And, of course, now it holds a special spot in my heart. Plus the food ain't too shabby.



After dinner, Scott took me to his sister's house and led me to the basement where he had hung up a sheet and set up a movie projector to watch The Amazing Spider-Man which was the first movie we saw together on 7/4/12. So thoughtful! I didn't even realize he remembered what movie we had first seen together.



We got a little bored with the movie and started making shadow puppets...
We cuddled on the couch, ate popcorn (with ranch seasoning of course!), and had the most perfect night. He did an amazing job and I'm just so lucky to have him. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

 


1 comment: