Sunday, July 21, 2013

Outfits: Scalloped Shirt

Uh oh, my first outfit post. Let me just begin by saying that I don't really consider myself a particularly "fashion-forward" person. I buy cute shirts and dresses from time-to-time, but accessorizing and figuring out outfits gets a little tedious for me. And I never really learned how to do my make-up or hair all cutesy. Just one of those things I never much cared about. 

So, that being said, I've been putting off posting outfit pics. My friend Jessica and I took TONS of pictures of different outfits for our blogs when I visited her in June. But I'm a little...awkward in front of the camera. Jessica did manage to catch of few of me looking somewhat normal so I'll try to post some every once and awhile. Just please don't expect to find any earth-shattering fashion posts here. :)

Today I wanted to feature one of my new favorite shirts. I actually got this shirt while I was in Springfield that weekend at 5 # Apparel. This store is pretty awesome because every time they sell a branded item, they donate 5 pounds of nutrional treatment to a local non-profit organization to help feed the hungry. They also sell stuff like TOMS shoes and fair trade products. You can read more about them here.

 
When I saw the scallop details on this shirt, I fell in love.

 
And look at the adorable back!

 



Details: scalloped shirt: 5 # Apparel // white tank top, earrings, jeans: Envy // sandals: Target // sunglasses: Forever 21
 
Photos taken by Miss Jessica on Commercial Street in Springfield, MO


No comments:

Post a Comment