Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Royal Baby!

It's a BOY!

Have I mentioned that I'm an anglophile and obsessed with England? And Wales. Okay, I'm obsessed with Europe in general. It just seems so...beautiful. *sigh* Accents. Big Ben. Rugby. And tea, every day. I have a Union Jack piggy bank, spatula, magnets, and flag hanging in my spare room. And Welsh silver spoons, pillow case, and Welsh dragon boxers.

Sooo, needless to say I was super excited when I woke up yesterday to hear that Kate Middleton was officially in labor! The Great Kate Wait. Royal Baby Watch. Yeah, I was one of those people that woke up at 3 am on a work day to watch the royal wedding and drink tea. I couldn't miss William and Kate kissing on the balcony. What a fairy tale. And I'm lame.

Tonight I made scones and tea to celebrate. If I had a fascinator, you bet your butt I would be wearing it. (Btw, Scott is shaking his head at me right now and doesn't approve of the scones. Or my British decor.) Congrats William and Kate! Cheers.


 
Large and in charge chocolate scones, because I'm lazy and didn't want to make two batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment