Sunday, June 16, 2013

Adventure Time: A Day in Webster Groves

Last weekend I had an eye doctor appointment in Webster Groves and decided to wander around town until my eyes de-dilated. I lived there temporarily for about two months in 2011 but it was in February and March and I don't feel like I got the full experience of this little cute town.  After finding an antique store and a produce/flower stand, I met up with my friend Amme and her boyfriend to go to Webster Groves' 10th Annual Art and Air festival. It was like the Washington Artfest on steroids. We were there a good 2 1/2 hours and I still don't feel like we saw all the booths in their entirety.

All in all it was a gorgeous day and I quite enjoyed my little adventure.





An artist  in action.

This was my favorite artist booth for sure. Love the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment