Thursday, June 20, 2013

Favorite Places and Spaces: USNA

In October 2006, my roommate Cali and I decided to take a roadtrip to visit a friend of her's. We pack our [many] bags, hopped in her Trailblazer, and made our way towards Annapolis, Maryland. Destination: United States Naval Academy!


This was probably one of my most favorite trips of all time. I mean, really, who doesn't like a man in uniform? Cali and I made some awesome memories during this trip. We sang a lot of Colbie Callait and Rascal Flatts and had a close call when Cali practically fell asleep at the wheel. Annapolis is the most adorable town and the USNA is so full of history. I could kick myself now for not taking more pictures. The campus was beautiful! Definitely one of my most favorite places I've been.







It's good luck to rub the balls of the goat statue. :)

King's Hall
 

To wear a sailor's cover, the price is a kiss.
 
The gorgeous chapel on campus.
Cali and I were lucky enough to be able to go back to the USNA in 2009 for their graduation. That was an incredible experience. President Obama flew in on his helicopter to speak, the Blue Angels did a flyover. It was a once in a lifetime experience!



Mr. President
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment