Sunday, June 9, 2013

This ol' Town: Bier Deck

I had a pretty fun filled day yesterday. After an eye doctor appointment, I explored the adorable town of Webster Groves and then went to an art fair with a friend and her boyfriend. But more on that later!

Scott and I wanted to take full advantage of the beautiful evening last night so we went to the local Beer Deck (or "Bier" as they spell it in this German town). Since we live in a little river town, there are several cutesy places to go eat with great views. The Bier Deck has a two-level patio overlooking the Missouri River. They even had a band last night. I tried the Crispen Cider and Scott opted for Shiner Bock. Unfortunately my phone died before I was able to take more than one picture.

Hoping to spend a few more summer nights enjoying some cooler weather outside before the humidity takes over. Oh Missouri...

No comments:

Post a Comment