Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Slacker Post!

Look at me already falling behind on this blogging thing! I blame it on my fabulous weekend  with Jessica...which she's already on the ball blogging about! (You can read "Part 1" of our weekend here!) Also I've been trying to catch up on end-of-the-month stuff at work and last night I went to The Muny with Scott's entire family. Today was a bit less dramatic at work than usual and I was able to eat lunch with my brother and work on paperwork at my parents' house.

 
I love my brother. He's such a sweet, old soul. I'm glad that as we get older, we've been getting closer. He'd do anything for anyone, no questions asked. I don't think I was an easy older sister to grow up with either. Love you John, thanks for being my lunch date today!

 
I really, really tried to get some work done today. But how could I stay completely focused with this adorable pooch cuddled up to me? Luckily I was able to finish a client assessment while she napped. Maybe I'll have to officially introduce Addie to the world in a future post...

Thanks for hanging in there with me over the past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment